Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Today the design team used any Disney cartridge
Here’s what I came up with my son is going to a birthday party this weekend so a made this for him to take.
The box its self is made from three sheets of 12x 12 papers.
The red layer is 12x12 scored at 4 inches on all side.
The green layer is 11 ¾ x 11 ¾ scored at 4 inches on all side.
The yellow is 11 ½ x 11 ½ scored at 4 inches on all side.
The lid is 7 1/8 x 7 1/8 scored at 1 ½ on all side.
The 6 was cut a 2 inches, on the candle I used some yellow stickles.
To make the cake I used my nestabilities
I use three sizes the starting with the second from the middle.
Then cut strips ½ inch wide formed a circle and glued it to the circle
Then used some ribbon around the strips.
The mats under the cake I cut the blue one at 3 ½ and the red one at 3
The happy birthday is cut from sweet treats at 2 inches.
And layered them together for some stability then hot glued them on
To hide the glue I used a black maker and colored it.
The ovals are also a nestabilties the third from the middle.
Thank you for coming
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her web store! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
I have made this desk calendar the lid come off to store the other months of the year.... I used the Cricut cartridge Art nouveau and elegant edges for my cuts...
I cut this at " 4 ½ and cut four of the
Then layer all four using the layer with the holes for the top on the top layer you want to make a hole in the middle to place your skewer then cut four more for the bottom using the shadow feature on elegant edges
Then cut a strip 2 ½ inch wide by 6 inch for the both. For the top 1 ½ inches wide by 5 ½ making them in a circle to fit on inside each other and fitting on the base and top from the step before. Them cut 4- 1 inch strips making an x making an x with 2 of them for the top and 2 for the bottom.
The bird I cut it at 4 ½ inches from the art nouveau cartridge cutting all the layers at 4 ½ inches cutting it once then flipping it then cutting it out again with all the layers the wings I put on pop dots on both sides, between the layers of the circle I glued in a skewer leaving a bit out the end to hot glue in the hole of the lid I also inked the edges of the circle.
The calendar I printed it from a calendar I had on my computer I printed it out on card stock then cut it in to squares then cut another piece of card stock just a little bigger than the calendar piece on two of the corners I made I spilt to slide the corner of the calendar piece into
Here is my finished project!
Next you should go to Kathy Jo
Here is the entire lineup in case you get lost
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com
3. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com -
5. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
6. Heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
7. Sue-Ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
8. Claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10. Erica’s’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
12. Heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com
13. Gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com
15. Lisa carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
16. Claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/ --- came from
20. Cheri http://cheribug-lovincricut.blogspot.com – you are here--
21. Kathy job http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/ ---next--
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com
23. Sara W - www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
How To Enter:
- Like Shery K Designs' Facebook page.
- Share this giveaway on your website, blog, pinterest or your facebook page.
- Submit your name and the URL of where you shared this Giveaway Below.